Quick Response to a Summons or Ticket is Key
Have you been served (ticket, letter, summons, etc? What to do right away.
The never demand, the offer…Even if it appears to be a demand, they cannot demand anything from you, as you are the creator of government, always remember this, and that which we create cannot be our master, unless we volunteer. That is the fundamental rule to the game.
We have an unlimited ability to contract with our fellow man or woman in any way that we choose. We reserve our rights or we can waive them as well. Our choices are dependent on knowledge, will, and creative intelligence.
In every day life, in business commerce, or in law, whenever someone appears to demand something from us, it ALWAYS actually an offer to contract. KEEP THIS IN MIND in your response.
There are only five ways we can respond to an offer to contract.
1) We can ignore – very bad idea because as silence is acquiescence and this forms an agreement voluntarily.
2) We can argue or contest – the most natural thing is actually very dangerous. Once you argue you agree you are a party to the matter. This again gives them jurisdiction over you.
3) We can reject the offer or refuse for cause, without dishonor, as long as it is an erroneous claim and there is no liability evidenced (see UCC 3-501) – again be careful here not to enter into an agreement while doing it. But if within 72 hours of receipt of the offer, this is an option.
4) We can accept – be sure that is what you want, by accepting you accept full liability to the “charge”. Entering a plea or any kind is an acceptance. Accepting an attorney for their court is an acceptance and waving of rights to not participate in their jurisdiction.
5) We can conditionally accept – BONGO – this is the one the works almost every time if you follow through right. It puts conditions on your acceptance and the burden of proof back on them.
Let’s explain further what each action means –
Ignoring is dishonoring, both to the offeror and the offeree. In commerce, it ignoring means agreeing by acquiescence. This is a common mistake in tax matters and collection matters. If someone sends us a bill and we ignore it, we have committed a “commercial dishonor” and we have agreed that we owe it. They have become the creditor in the matter and we have become the debtor/ slave…voluntarily.
Arguing is dishonoring – no matter how righteous you think you are. When arguing you voluntarily accept that they even have authority over you. Once you study enough, you will see that mere (non living) corporations and corporate municipal governments never have authority over it’s creator (you); they only have authority over other fictional things THEY create, such as that ALL caps NAME fictional “entity” which they created after you natural birth at the birth. In the end the loser will certainly voluntarily choose to become a debtor in the matter, and you will admit or at least agree the creditor has authority. They require you to volunteer, even if you don’t realize how it happened.
Honorably rejecting and the two ways of accepting are the only ways we can remain in honor, and take full responsibility for our life and our world, and not become a victim or a debtor – voluntarily). Full acceptance is appropriate when we agree with the substance and form of whatever is being offered. Conditional acceptance is more appropriate when we are not sure about those things.
All conditional acceptances are counter-offers and puts you in control:
"Sure, I'll go to town with you IF you help me clean up that mess first" OR "Sure, I'll accept that upon proof of your claim, in the form of a signed affidavit by you, under penalties of perjury and under your personal, unlimited commercial liability". If they go silent, as they usually do, THEY agree and accepted your position and terms, and you are effectively off the hook (until they PROVE IT, if before the deadline you set)?
Learning how to accept conditionally is fundamental and critical to learn. It is your key to retain the creditor relationship position as the master, and give you the ability to freely control any situation. If you stop reading here and understand this, you have just awoken from The Matrix. It IS this simple.
Private vs. Public (TERMS)
It is important to know the difference between the private and the public, because we all have private and public identities. We must be able to distinguish and handle private and public affairs uniquely, but we cannot handle private affairs in the public (such as their STATE of or US foreign public courts). Participating in their public arena is one of the biggest mistakes 99% people make when trying to handle their commercial and lawful (private) or legal (public) affairs.
In our society, the private so called “Strawman” was created by the application for the birth certificate; it is an international vessel in maritime law. It is an entity registered with the birth state’s Secretary of State, just like all other corporations also registered and recorded there. It is a corporate certificate. It is NOT you, the living man/woman. Keep that in mind at all times. Even the IRS vaguely admits this, as they consider a TAXPAYER by his NAME to be a “Disregarded Entity” (dictionary – to pay no attention to; leave out of consideration; ignore), thus meaning separate from the man. They cannot see the man, they can only see the entity, as the IRS is a corporate entity as well, and they can only deal with like-kind things in their legal code world.
The public STRAWMAN was created and began it’s journey in commerce, via the application for the Social Security card; it is the national vessel in the law of admiralty.
John Doe (the upper-lower case family name) is a “non-resident alien” in relation to the public. This term is also recognized in the US Codes including IRS code Title 26). John Doe exists in the republic as a private state citizen only vs ALL CAPS “registered” U.S. CITIZEN. As the living man he has inalienable rights and unlimited liabilities. BUT he has the ability to waive those rights and Identify himself as a fictional U.S. CITIZEN (as he is well trained to do by the society), and waive those rights.
Therefore, JOHN DOE is a “U.S. citizen” (and entity). It exists in the “democracy” (vs the free republic). He has benefits and obligations and limited liability. You have two completely different identities. So keep it strait, it is the key to your remedy and freedom.
In the private, money is an asset and always in the form of something that has intrinsic value, i.e. gold or silver. But since gold and silver were removed, now True payment for anything is in the form of commercial “set off”.
In the public, money is a liability and normally in the form of a promissory note, i.e. a Federal Reserve Note (FRN), a check, bond or paper note. Payment is in the form of discharge; in the future.
The private realm is the basis for all contract and commerce; the public was created by the bankruptcy of the private entity. Generally, creditors can operate from the private. Public entities are all debtors (or slaves).
Therefore, it is good to learn how to be a creditor in all of our affairs. Even a so called criminal “charge” is actually a creditor/debtor transaction. True Freedom is possible only in the private; it is not even a valid fantasy in the realm of the public. Debtors are never free. (debt = sin = slavery = bondage)
Creditor or Debtor
Playing well the game of commerce means being a creditor at all times, not a debtor.
Debtors take “positions”, “defend” what they think and make “statements” about it; they ignore, argue and/or contest. They lose over 98% of the time! Extreme debtor-minded people presume victimhood and seek to limit their liability. Debtors operate unwittingly from and within the public venue, thinking it is real and that NAME they call you by is YOU. They are satisfied with mere equitable title to real estate, automobiles, etc which they can own and operate – by permission of a license or registration. Debtors never truly control their property. They just use it. Debtor possibilities are very limited and confining, as debtors are slaves (in sin voluntarily).
Creditors are present to whatever opportunity arises; they ask questions to bring remedy if called for; they accept, either fully or conditionally. A “charge” on a summons, a warrant, a bill, mortgage statement, car payment, etc – are all offers to use your creditor capacity. Accomplished creditors take full responsibility for their life, their finances and their world. Creditors understand and make use of their unlimited ability to contract privately with anyone they want at any time. They maintain legal title and control of their property. Creditor possibilities for remedy in their paper world are infinite. Creditors are sovereign and free, which is an impossibility for debtors.
Three Useful Tools to Protect Yourself and Stay Out of the Public Trap
We want to establish facts for the record, but it is best to be careful making positive statements (that may have to be proven); instead, whoever is making demands, put it on them to make positive statements – make them prove it. Asking questions is the safest way to answer anything, otherwise you have the right to remain silent and should.
1) Negative Averment: An averment that is negative in form but affirmative in substance that must be proved by the alleging party. Example: “There is no evidence that I am not correct in this matter and there is no evidence that you are not wrong in this matter, and I don’t believe that any such evidence exists.” OR “I see no evidence that you have jurisdiction over me or that we have a contract, or that I owe you money, and I don’t know believe such evidence exists – let the other party bring it and swear to it under their oath and penalties of perjury to be true”. You’re stating what is not; not what is – and throw it back on them to prove something substantive vs rely on your confession.
2) Confession & Avoidance: A response in which the accused admits (via passive acquiescence) the allegations but asks for additional facts that deprive the admitted facts of an adverse legal effect. Accusation: "Is this your signature on this document?" Response(s): "Is there a defect in that instrument? Tell me what the defect is and I’ll correct it. Well, if there is no defect in the instrument, then why are I here and bothering me with this? Why should I answer your question when you can’t even answer mine? Are you telling me that you are not even qualified to make any determinations on that negotiable instrument? Again, Why are you here?”
3) Conditional Acceptance: A response, in honor without argument, that is a counter-offer. The only offer that is ever relevant is the one on top. Offer: "Let's go to town and go shopping." Counter-offer(s): "Sure, just come over and help me finish cleaning up the kitchen first." OR "I'll accept that upon proof of bona-fide claim in the form of a signed affidavit by you under penalty of perjury and under your own personal, unlimited commercial liability within 30 days."
For more "HOW TO" practical tools become a Premium Member today DETAILS HERE