How to Zero Bills with the Bill Itself

When a BILL is Not Really a Bill

This explanation is proposing a much-needed paradigm shift in our mind regarding the bills we receive in the mail from corporations, including the United States (Inc.; a Corporation).

Everything commercial in our system is actually a Trust since 1933, because lawful money was taken out of circulation. After that a “Bill” cannot be a Bill, since they cannot “charge” anyone for anything since they know we have no money to pay for anything. This includes “charges" by so called courts and prosecutors. "Charges” are all commercial events. 

Checks and all liability currency are “promises to pay”, and essentially are a dishonor event because actual payment is delayed. You technically can't “pay” anything since you have no substance money to pay with. However, in commerce, this MIS-TAKE can be forgiven. 

So, then what is a “Bill”? Logically, it must be a request for us to authorize the release of “assets held in trust” by the Trustee as the so called payment (asset/credit – liability/debit = 0). 

This “payment by EQUITABLE TITLE TRANSFER” results in the extinguishment of debt!

THAT is how we should be doing it. Notice that the amount on the bill is a positive number; a CREDIT. It does not have parentheses around it, or a minus sign in front of it, which commonly indicates a negative number.
This positive number represents an ‘asset” that will offset a liability held by the corporation for a commercial transaction. They just need our authorization. The only way to give and authorization is with an endorsement on the back of the bill (like endorsing a check), to get ownership of that asset amount as grantee of the instrument (receiving it as a trust), and as grantor to the party wanting credit money (transferring assets to them), so that they can then apply it to discharge the liability on their books for that same amount.  They gave you paper to form a trust, you give them a signature on the back of that paper back = credit issued = settlement. Once the instrument is presented, we (you) have the equitable title to that amount. 

When we indorse the back of a Bill, then the legal and equitable titles to the asset (credit) are now vested in that one piece of paper (it is all about trusts), and when that indorsed instrument is returned to the party that sent it, then that party is now the Holder in due course of the legal AND equitable titles to both the asset and liability amounts for that account. They must then EXTINGUISH the debt by operation of law. 
The Corporation is already holding both legal and equitable titles to the Liability. They are also holding the legal title to the Asset as implied by them sending you the Bill (the US Corp and all their sub-corps hold legal title to all assets since 1933 and are Trustees, or agents thereof, per the purpose and intent of the HJR 192, June 5, 1933 TRUST , codified in 31 USC 5118). The only thing they are missing is the Equitable title to the Asset, so that they can finally do the discharge to balance the books and extinguish the debt. They have the charge (DEBIT/DEBT) amount – they just need the discharge (CREDIT/ASSET) amount to balance the books to zero.\

Having both of the titles for the asset/credit amount now allows them to use that asset/credit amount to perform their duty as Trustee to extinguish (discharge) the Liability/Debit (debt) amount by operation of law, the trust laws that are invoked when the legal and equitable titles are merged. 

So The Bill is NOT a BILL, it is an asset credit voucher containing the credit amount that we must release to the Trustee (or agent thereof) by indorsing the back of the Bill and returning it. This is the duty that the beneficiaries (or agents thereof) have been failing to perform.

How can this apply?

Credit cards, mortgages, property tax bills, income taxes, child support, court charges, tickets, grand jury true bills/indictments, etc. It doesn’t matter what it is. A “charge is a bill. So form the trust and balance the books. 


9 thoughts on “How to Zero Bills with the Bill Itself

  • April 18, 2016 at 6:47 am

    Good Morning

    You have said to endorse the BILL. Is it a matter of signature only or do you give you SSN

  • April 18, 2016 at 7:36 am

    I would like to get assistance in formulate a letter to my So Called Mortgage Lender, I heve sent a QRW on sevral occasions requesting them to provide Standing to Forclose on my property,

    They have Admitted that they willl not provide the Promosory Note nor Power of Attorney that give them the right to start a forclosure process.

    Would like assistance in Knocking their Socks Off ASAP.


    Please feel free to call me anytime,

    Thanks You



  • April 18, 2016 at 7:02 pm

    All this information sounds good, but how do one use it? HOW TO ZERO BILLS WITH THE BILL ITSELF

  • May 5, 2016 at 9:33 am

    I'd like to see proof of your statement. The corporations. have the cops, and courts on there side.

  • May 5, 2016 at 3:21 pm

    The first thing to do is study and form the trust or establish your position as "Executor" in any trust situation, ie court. I suggest you all study trusts to get an understanding of their operation and potential application.

    Secondly before you go filing anything looking for a quick fix or instant gratification you need a full understanding of "who you are" in the scheme of things. Many people have gotten themselves into trouble by filing notification of something without knowing how to stand behind what they've done. It's not the paperwork or notification that has the power, it's your ability to stand on your claims. You will undoubtedly be oppossed and that's when your knowledge of self and the applicable laws, statutes and/or codes come into play.What's applicable and why.

    Finally fear has no place here, you will not fnd a lot of evidence, "proof", of peoples claims of success because it leaves paper trails. They aren't going to give you the pleasure of showing others what you've done so clearly, it would be like an admission. Everyone here should be mature enough to know that things don't work so simply as to say "all you shoud have to do is just…..and it works!" But in reality it kind of does work like that as long as you know what you're doing, are willing to learn continually and have the tenacity to stay the course.

    The information is out there if you research. Don't expect folks to give you all the answers you seek just because you asked and aren't willing to put work and study in. I've been studying for over 10 years now, I'm in my 50's and I'm still studying and learning. Think about it like this, "It took at least 18 years to be miseducated, it will probably take 18 more to undo the damage and learn the right way!" 

    Good luck family!

  • May 13, 2016 at 8:48 pm

    How does one get a vendor to convert something into a bill? For example, a dentist that requires full payment up front (how does one set up a credit card with an EIN#?) Also — how does one get a realtor or car dealer to convert a downpayment/house payment/car payment to a bill so this remedy can be applied?

  • February 25, 2017 at 9:30 am

    I believe that ,anyone that attempts to discharge a debt, should research all information that pertain to this. Saying this, I do believe that it can be done successfully if done the right way. I have researched for 30 years and filed all types of papers, with no results. But the more I research, the more I find that what I was doing was not the way that it should have been done. I am in the process of using the Accept for Value process as mentioned here but have not had time to get any results. I have read several testimonies that it works if done the right way. But, please, learn what you are doing and stand your ground.

    • February 27, 2017 at 11:06 am

      I think it is more about validating debt, with conditional acceptance…that DOES work and there is plenty of proof. Administrative processes are even recognized in their baker’s court when done right.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WishList Member - Membership Software