DOWNLOAD FREE REPORT (RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE THIS PDF
*** GET STARTED BELOW ***
Did you know you can form your own “Purpose” Ministry /Organization for a Fraction of the Initial Expense and hassle of a 501c3 corporation? A SSM may be a good starting point for you. You will never be fully Free until you operate under God’s jurisdiction vs man’s
NOTE: This is NOT associated with Corporation Sole methods, 501c3s, or other such government “dependent/licensed” methods). We have seen no law that applies to man which requires a license or permission to pursue God’s purpose and aid our fellow man in pursuing their private passion to help their fellow man.
HAVE YOU SEEN ALL THE NEWS STORIES ABOUT GOVERNMENT COMING IN AND STOPPING OR HOLDING UP NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION FROM PURSUING THEIR MISSIONS, WITH THREATS TO HOLD THEM UP? WHAT IF IT ALL WASN’T NECESSARY? HAVE YOU EVER ASKED YOURSELF WHY THIS IS GOING ON? WAS IT MERELY A SIMPLE VOLUNTARY CONTRACT ASKING FOR A BENEFIT? SHOW US THE LAW THAT REQUIRES YOU TO DO SO. DO YOU REALLY NEED CAESAR’S PERMISSION, OR WERE YOU DUPED? WHAT IF YOU SIMPLY STOPPED ASKING FOR THEIR BENEFITS (CONTRACTS)? RENDER UNTO CAESAR WHAT IS HIS, RENDER UNTO GOD WHAT IS HIS.
WHICH ARE YOU? WHO IS YOUR DADDY (IE: WHO IS YOUR MASTER? is it the state or God?) If your current organization or church is a VOLUNTARY 501c type “licensed and regulated” entity, you are not free and you have few rights. You asked for it.
In common law you can do so much more, but if you depend on (as in dependency) a “statute” of man, be careful. Look into the IRS CODES RELATING TO SECTION 508 ORGANIZATIONS AND CHURCHES HERE – Read their own rules for yourself. We believe EVEN THEY effectively recognize the common law concept of a free ministry/church. Please do your own homework before deciding on any entity formation. But always ask, is there a law REQUIRING something? You will be surprised what you learn.
WHAT YOU GET WITH YOUR DONATION TO START YOUR SSM
IT IS LIKE A PURPOSE-DRIVEN NON PROFIT- WITHOUT THE HASSLE AND LACK OF CONTROL.
Are you Caesar’s, or God’s property?
BE ADVISED, NOTHING ON THIS SITE SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS A TAX RECOMMENDATION OR LEGAL ADVICE. ONE SHOULD NOT FORM ANY ENTITY STRICTLY FOR TAX BENEFIT PURPOSES. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO HOLD OUR MINISTRY HARMLESS ON ANY SUCH ISSUES.
- All documents necessary to have your very own private Christian church ministry.
- A Tax Identification number filed the right way and for “Banking Purposes Only”.
- We give you direction and support to help you open your bank account and begin your plan.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR “SELF-SUPPORTED MINISTRY
Many people have asked, “Is there a list of things one’s “Self-Supported Ministry” (SSM), can do that might help us ascertain the value of having our own SSM? “Declaration of Self-Supported Ministry” of an un-incorporated organized church/ministry as “otherwise” described in Title 26 USC (IRS Code) – see section 508 for references to many issues below. We do not depend on any man made codes to pursue God’s purpose. According to these rules one can accomplish most of these benefits if properly managed (please review appropriate codes, and seek legal or accounting counsel to see what applies to you):
IDEAS TO CONSIDER – Not legal or tax advice – do your homework.
1. Operate in complete privacy. Since the SSM is not incorporated, it is a private, lawful entity that is the “exception” rather than being “exempt” from regulation regarding all entities controlled by the government which includes all 501(c)3 corporations. Therefore, you can now lawfully operate in complete privacy.
2. Member can still receive an income tax deduction. All donations made to your SSM from yourself, friends, relatives, clients, patients and fund raising events are fully deductible from the donor’s taxes as provided by law. A simple receipt does the trick for the gift giver. See applicable codes, then decide.
3. Remove many assets from other taxation. All gifts (donations) to your SSM are removed from Estate, Gift and Capital Gains tax exposure.
4. Receive donations or gifts of all kinds of assets. Your SSM may accept donations of all kinds of assets. (Real property, stocks, vehicles, boats, planes, clothing, furniture and money.)
5. Receive funds from deferred gifts. Your SSM may receive donations from wills, trusts, life insurance or any other deferred gift.
6. Better immunity from liability of lawsuits (not in all cases if one harms another). By placing many of your assets into a SSM, attorneys will have a hard time trying to collect any judgments against you personally since many assets will not be in your name (If they can collect anything at all)
7. May reduce you own personal tax liability. By receiving your “compensation” into your SSM, your own personal tax liability will likely be reduced.
8. May reduce your business’s tax liability. By making the SSM the lawful owner of most of the stock or ownership in an existing business, your business’s tax liability will likely decrease.
9. Open bank accounts all over the world. There is no need to have a risky “off-shore” trust or corporation since a SSM is allowed to exist all over the globe. However, one may have to physically open the account in another country and give the bank a local address for your SSM.
10. Gifting to other Countries. “U.S. Taxpayers” generally cannot deduct gifts to overseas charitable projects, unless they do so through another charitable entity such as the SSM.
11. Personal compensation for the work you do. A SSM is allowed to provide for the payment of anyone that works for it. This can be done by using the “Workers Contract” that is provided in all of the Self Supported Ministries. Since FRNs (Federal Reserve Notes) are used as “payment” (exchange), the transaction should not be a taxable event according to United Stated Codes. FRNs are “Obligations of the United States”. It appears “Obligations” are not taxable, unless You or Your entity are a corporation or a public organization, or you directly or indirectly derive your “income“ (very specific definition) compensation from the Federal Government.
12. Allow your SSM to make the payment for expenses. For example, have the SSM pay for all of your transportation, clothing, food, and shelter. (Remember, you are working for God now)
13. Bank accounts are more private. The checking account set up for the SSM generally does not require a social security number associated with it. An EIN number for banking purposes will be used. Remember, the SSM is not a business in the commercial world.
14. You are in control. Since there is no “trustee” or “office of the president” involved in the SSM, you can be directly involved with all of the legal transactions regarding the SSM.
15. No ending date for the SSM. The SSM does not have a date where it comes to an end. There is no ending date for any reporting because there is nothing to report.
16. Non-political. The SSM is not political in any manner even though it may be “created” by contract somewhere in the united States of America. However, the SSM may write or verbally “report” to others regarding the truth or opinion of any matter going on world-wide.
17. May be funded or supported by other businesses. Since the SSM is just that, “a SELF-SUPPORTED Ministry”; to survive, it must be supported/financed by activities that make donations or Private Grants. This can be done by having some or all of your “supporting business” profits go directly into the account of the SSM. In fact, the SSM itself can, and should have activities that support itself. Remember, the SSM is SELF-SUPPORTED! For example, the donation of good, services, and real estate, that can be resold for cash, is a great way to raise funds.
18. Not regulated by the Government as a Corporation entity. Remember the Amish? They can build what they want on their property without “code enforcement” from the government. They do not need licenses to operate. They are left alone by the government. The SSM should be operated just like they operate their “work”. If they can do “it”, then the SSM can do “it”. The only reason to use a registered and approved 501c3 type corporation is if you are competing for government grants. If that is the case, one could form one separately and work in tandem with the SSM where appropriate.
19. Your self-esteem. Your light should shine among men so that they might see what you do. If everyone who calls himself a Christian would have his own SSM, there would be a lot more money for the Church (God’s people). Now you are actually working for God, rather than for “men”. This will have a great effect on one’s attitude. After all, Christ said “Carry your OWN cross”. We should not let someone else carry it. Now your “giving” is not just a tenth. It is now EVERYTHING that you have, own, and will do. (Get the picture?)
20. Your ability to influence your children. Many who have a SSM enjoy the opportunity to impact their families by “leading by example”, not only in the home, but also in their church and community. You can now add “significance” to your lifetime of work.
21. Other considerations. Perhaps the worst thing for older persons to have are assets. Many older people have had all of their hard earned assets levied and actually had them taken (stolen) by the government, by being admitted to a health care facility. If one is wealthy, the wealth can actually be “used up” quite fast and nothing will be left for their heirs. By placing all of their assets, ahead of time, into a SSM, they can now lawfully state that they do not “own” anything and can now be fully covered by federal and/or state coverage. (Medicare) If they are in need of anything, the SSM can take care of them. The SSM can be managed by them until their designated successor takes over.
22. Once you have obtained a Tax ID number (From the IRS) which allows, under law, the party that is looking towards a deduction, to make a donation to a church and have it be tax exempt. See, the IRS existed LONG before the 501c3 church was created in the late 1960’s. How, if it was unlawful, did “the people” get relief from donations on their returns by donating to a Non-501c3 status church? So what is a church prior to the creation of the state controlled church?
A United States Supreme court case, Everson vs. Board of Education, 330 US 203.9l, LEd 2nd 71 1, gave us a decision that held that the “establishment of religion” of the First Amendment means this: Neither a state nor the Federal Government can set up a church. Neither can they pass laws which aid one religion, aid all religions, or prefer one religion over another. Neither can they force nor influence one to go to or to remain away from a church [ministry] against their will, or force him to profess a belief or disbelief in any religion. No one can be punished for entertaining or professing religious beliefs or dis-beliefs, for church [ministry] attendance or nonattendance.
In Title 26 of the United States Code and Income Tax Regulations – June 26, 1977 Edition, published by Commerce Clearing House Section 1.511-2(ii) volume 1, page 33, 471, 472, and in the Law of Tax Exempt Organizations by Bruce Hopkins, page 107, it states: The term “Church” [ministry] includes a religious order to a religious organization, if such order or organization (a) is an integral part of a church, and (b) is engaged in carrying out the functions of a church, whether as a civil law corporation or otherwise. (Note, “or otherwise”; you do NOT have to incorporate and thus become a creation of the Government.)
Under Code 508 (a) it states: “New organizations must notify the secretary that they are applying for recognition of 501 (c)(3) status EXCEPT as provided in Subsection (c).” Found in Code 508 (c) (1), “Exceptions – mandatory exceptions – subsection (a), shall not apply to 1- (A) Churches, their integrated auxiliaries, and conventions or associations of churches.” Dont take our word for it, see the full code yourself HERE
IRS Code Section 501 (c) (3) – List of exempt organizations, foundations and establishment organization, etc.; organized and operated exclusively for religious purposes (the Church and it’s auxiliaries). Restrictions – No part of the net earnings of which insures to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual, no substantial part of the activities: of which is carrying on propaganda, or otherwise attempting to influence legislation, and which does not participate in, or intervene in (including the publishing or distributing of statements), any political campaign on behalf of any candidate for public office. AGAIN – DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK.
Regulation 1.5 0l (a) (1) – Exemption from taxation Section 501 (a) provides an exemption from income taxes for organizations which are described in Section 501 (c) (volume 1, page 33, 431).
IRS Code Section 6033 (a) clearly exempts religious organizations from the need for filing returns of ANY KIND!
IRS Code Section 6033 (a) (2) (A) (i) provides for mandatory exceptions to filing requirements for religious organizations, and states that filing requirements shall not apply to “churches”, their integrated auxiliaries, and conventions or associations of churches.
Therefore, we see from the above information that the church exists as an “exempt organization” under the laws of the United States of America; that is, the church and its auxiliaries; and not the person or individuals who establish it.
Anyone, even the Directors, may donate. The law states that anyone may donate up to 50% of their taxable income to a recognized church/ministry of their choice. A recognized ministry may provide a receipt stating that it is a religious entity and provide its TIN number.
DISCLAIMER – This material is not to be used for tax evasion, or unlawful asset hiding purposes. Also be aware that handling employees the traditional way can be an issue. Information provided is not to be considered tax or legal advice. Do your own home work. The applicant or reader of this website hereby holds Trinity Freedom Ministries SSM harmless from any liability as it relates to legal or tax matters. It is our belief that a man or woman is free to operate without a contract with statutory entities.
Get Started Now
Be operational in 72 hours – A major step to operating in the private and achieving your freedom to serve. SUBMIT SUPPORT TICKET HERE
Suggested minimum donation is $500 for everything to set it up in most cases, and may vary depends on your needs. Remember a man is worthy of compensation for his labors, and cannot feed many on an empty storehouse.
Ministry Set Up – includes documentation, training package downloads, and private counsel.
With our full service preparation package, we receive certain customary donations. Once complete, you should obtain full banking and paypal processing capability with that as well. Compare to fully setting up a 501c3 government entity with far fewer benefits, which can cost thousands of dollars.
STEPS GETTING STARTED WITH YOUR PRIVATE MINISTRY DOCUMENTS AND RESOURCES
1. Make suggested donation on our DONATION PAGE
2. SUBMIT OR UPDATE A SUPPORT TICKET after Donating, with the Name of the ministry you have chosen PLUS the full given christian name(s) (not the birth certificate ALL CAPS NAME) of your chosen Executive Director PLUS name of Managing Director (must 2 separate living people), and what “state” operating on, plus a 1-2 sentence mission statement. We’ll get back to you within 24-72 hours with any questions.
SPONSORS AND OPPORTUNITIES
NEW – Get your ImarketsLive Forex Income with Trading system. For one low investment, you can be earning significant extra income and high returns using 7 top rated income producing systems, with only a few dollars invested to start with. Find out how to get 2 referrals asap, and end up with zero monthly fee as well. Obtain the VISION 600 level and your monthly Premium Membership at youarelaw.org can also be waived upon request, as long as you stay qualified.
Visit our blog page for details, videos and more HERE
Are you using the NEW digital currencies? The future of money is already here.
to start with you need Bitcoin exchanger wallet account to hold and transact funding through. A highly reputable exchange to open an account with is COINBASE
Form Your Own Private Ministry Entity – Develop your not for profit purpose to serve, with full privacy and protections that state controlled non-profit entities may not provide. Not to be used for just asset hiding or tax avoidance, but for a real mission to serve your brother. HERE
The absolute required training tool for all law studying members to succeed
How to Win In Court Without an Attorney DETAILS HERE